The Return

I've not kept a blog for a while, and I don't yet know how often I will be posting, but we'll give the thing a try. Social media is simply not effective for long-form writing, storytelling, or discussion. I am hoping that anyone reading this will enjoy my musings, but will also participate in discussions.

 

 Ok, so why "Rural Wonderland"?

 

Well, I've recently moved to the middle of nowhere in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. I have never lived in an environment like this, which is to say, I have always lived in cities or suburbs, and this location is beyond exurb. And I still find a lot of things about it to be truly fascinating. I will share more on this as the weeks progress (hopefully).

 

So -- thank you for stopping by, and the plan right now is to post weekly. Topics will largely be about society and community. I intend to avoid politics, but otherwise, anything goes. Erm. Well, stay tuned.


Comments

Popular Posts